Sunday, September 11, 2011

Austin's Gruffalo birthday party - the games

Well, there was really only one game (apart from "Mouse Mouse Gruffalo", a version of "Duck Duck Goose"), and that was "Stick the Wart on the Gruffalo's Nose"!  I printed a picture of the Gruffalo's head onto two A4 sheets of paper and stuck them together. Then I bought some green stickers and cut them into wart shapes (you could use dots, but I couldn't find any poisonous green ones in time). I wrote the guest's names on the stickers too, so we knew who stuck what, where!



























Even the Gruffalo got into the game!















To download the poster from a Google Docs site (works best if you are a gmail user) (printable on 2 x A4 pages), click here (documents called "Stickthewart").

Or, right click on these thumbnails to open in a new window and print them:

2 comments:

  1. Wow Bronwyn, what a brilliant party, I am in awe!! Hope to see you soon and hear all about it, love Caroline

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was wondering if you still had the file for the gruffalo game shown above and would be willing to share? I am doing a gruffalo party for my son who will be 3 and he would love this!!!

    ReplyDelete